Hi, I’m Carol from lifestyleandimage.co.uk!
Life Style & Image is a Lifestyle Blog that covers fashion, celebrities, style tips, lifestyle topics and blog tips.
Want to know more about me? Here are some common questions I get asked:
1. What makes you a style expert?
- I have spent the past 6 years working as an image consultant and personal stylist. I trained with First Impressions, one of Europe’s leading image training companies.
- I have worked with a number of shopping centres and boutiques including the Trafford Centre, which is the UK’s largest shopping centre.
- I have appeared on local radio stations such as BBC Radio Manchester.
- I also work as an Online Tutor for students who are studying to become an Image Consultant and Personal Stylist.
2. What do you do when you’re not blogging on lifestyleandimage.co.uk?
- I run a sister blog called www.petitestyleonline.com where I help petite women to find clothes that flatters & fits. If you’re reading this and you’re petite, I’d love for you to come on over & have a look at the blog.
- Spend time with my other half Jason. We’ve been together for 11 happy years.
- Read other style blogs and surfing the internet looking at ‘pretty’ clothes.
- Read chic lit novels. My favourite books are the Sophie Kinsella ‘Shopaholic’ Series which begins with The Secret Dreamworld Of A Shopaholic.
3. How can I keep up with your blog?
4. How do I contact you?
- Send an email to: info at lifestyleandimage.co.uk
- Send me a message via the Contact Us Page.
I’d love to hear from you so don’t be shy 🙂
I hope you have enjoyed this little introduction to me and lifestyleandimage.co.uk. Come and have browse through the blog to start solving your style dilemmas.